Al Safa Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 16 January 2024
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
Out of stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
+971 56 934 1934
My name is Larissa Myburgh. I am a qualified preschool teacher and work as a preschool manager in Dubai.
I work closely with parents on a daily basis and truly believe that partnership working greatly contributes to children’s development.
I love to equip women with the skills and knowledge to make a difference in children’s lives. I want to ignite a passion for learning in young children through play-based, hands-on activities ensuring they are in a safe and loving environment.