Address: Ground Floor, Times Square Center – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Al Quoz – Dubai
The material used during workshops is intended to assist nannies, preschool assistants, mothers, and individuals working with children to create awareness of water safety.
Eggs and Soldiers Preschool Activity planning Workshop 1 July 2023
What do we cover:
- Qualities of a nanny
- Duties and skills
- Organizing the playroom
- Confidentiality of information
- Personal hygiene and health & The importance of hygiene when working with children
- Why touch is important for babies and children
- Children with special needs
- How to talk to children
- Serve & return interaction
- Understanding the areas of development & Development terminology
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- Books and storytelling methods
- Nursery rhymes
- Time management skills
- Structured and unstructured play
- Fine and gross motor activities
- Self-regulation of emotions
- Help children understand emotions
- Sensory and messy play
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need for the workshop and refreshments will be provided.
Out of stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
+971 56 934 1934
My name is Larissa Myburgh. I am a qualified preschool teacher and work as a preschool manager in Dubai.
I work closely with parents on a daily basis and truly believe that partnership working greatly contributes to children’s development.
I love to equip women with the skills and knowledge to make a difference in children’s lives. I want to ignite a passion for learning in young children through play-based, hands-on activities ensuring they are in a safe and loving environment.