Address: Jumeirah Golf Estate
The material used during workshops is intended to assist nannies, preschool assistants, mothers, and individuals working with children to create awareness of water safety.
Jumeirah Golf Estate Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 20 May 2023
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
Out of stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: email@example.com
+971 56 934 1934
My name is Larissa Myburgh. I am a qualified preschool teacher and work as a preschool manager in Dubai.
I work closely with parents on a daily basis and truly believe that partnership working greatly contributes to children’s development.
I love to equip women with the skills and knowledge to make a difference in children’s lives. I want to ignite a passion for learning in young children through play-based, hands-on activities ensuring they are in a safe and loving environment.