Studio City Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 25 February 2023
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
Out of stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am from South Africa and have been living in Dubai for the past 17 years. I have been teaching in the Early Years for 3 years and before that I was a Cabin Crew with Emirates Airlines for 13 years, a mother to a four-year-old son, I am passionate about being a teacher and is excited for The Nanny Movement to come to the UAE to empower the Nanny workforce here with all the knowledge the Nanny Movement has to offer.